The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- I'm eagerly looking forward to and studying diligently for what I expect to be a marvelous journey.
- I haven't run a race this long before but I have trained diligently.
- The global process team focused diligently on how to convert orders into cash and streamlined the process into six phases.
- It was the most insightful piece of literature Peter had ever read, and he read diligently through the pages one at a time.
- The inquiry should be conducted diligently with a genuine determination to identify and prosecute those responsible.
- Whether legal advice has been sought diligently by the detained person depends on the context of the situation.
- She has diligently researched the subject of her book, presenting us with an immensely more complex personality than we may have hitherto imagined.
- Making household finances work will mean that couples must pay attention to details and diligently handle legal and financial matters.
- It used to be enough to learn and diligently apply the latest sales and marketing tactics and techniques.
- These techniques are important learned skills and are effective to the degree that they are diligently practiced.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!