The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1comidita femininepapa feminine Latin America child language
- And then The Boy and The Sonia came around for din-dins and to be scratched to death by the cat… and to bring us some rather fancy, swivelly office chairs that their work was throwing out (even though they're perfectly fine).
- He reinforced that ‘This really helps my preparation because I can now go nighty-night after din-din.’
- Dusty seemed as exhausted and disinterested as an 11-month-old thinking of din-din.
- ‘Daddy said to give it you, and then hurry home, ‘cause it's time for my bath and din-dins.’
- I gotta run as soon as din-din's over… didn't have time for a shopping trip!
- My old man pines if i'm not home by five to fix his din-din.
- Technique aside, the resulting din-din is on a plane above how I imagined food could taste.
- Maybe he'll suggest a post-bash din-din.
- So, I made all the mixings and mash, and served up the din-din!
- Did you make it home in time for din-dins?
- Is it time for din-dins yet?
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!