The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1(area)zona comedor femenino
- Further aft the main saloon has an L-shaped dinette to port and settee to starboard followed by a good-sized galley to port and navigation station to starboard.
- A typical layout includes a dinette aft and to port that converts to a small double berth, a settee on the opposite side of the cabin from the dinette and a galley forward of the dinette.
- Steps from the conservatory lead to a dinette which also has tiled floors and doors leading to the rear garden and patio.
- With the two-cabin arrangement the galley is located to the port side aft of the dinette and there is a settee and navigation station to the starboard side of the saloon.
- We were all ready in the dinette, waiting for the ambulance.
- Bethany, age 11, got up and rolled her bedding from the dinette and put it away, and prepared our small galley for me to make breakfast.
- The cabin layout is typical of this style boat and features a V-berth forward followed by a U-shaped dinette.
- Forward of the dinette is the lower helm and starboard companionway.
- The dinette is along the starboard side and also converts to a berth.
- This was followed by their cutting off the two engines along with the dinette and the café car.
- The crew would not let me go beyond the dinette since I was a lowly coach passenger.
- The layout includes a V-berth cabin forward followed by the main saloon with a settee to port and convertible U-shaped dinette to starboard.
2EEUU also dinette setjuego de comedor diario masculino
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!