The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de dingo
- Because they prey on calves and sheep, dingoes and wild dogs are viewed as a threat to livestock.
- The dingo, a wild dog, is thought to have contributed to the tiger's demise on mainland Australia and in Papua New Guinea.
- Australia has long battled its native wild dog the dingo, but now domestic hunting dogs have bred with dingoes to produce a larger, aggressive feral dog.
- New DNA research has found that Australia's iconic wild dog, the dingo, probably descended from a family pet brought to the continent 5,000 years ago.
- The bureau defines ‘wild dogs’ as domestic dogs gone wild, dingoes, and their hybrids.
- She has always maintained that a dingo - a wild dog - took her baby.
- Police marksmen with Aborigine trackers were hunting for two dingoes or wild dogs who attacked the boys on Fraser Island, scene of a spate of attacks in recent years.
- This is settled but authentically wild, with koala in tall, thick gum trees, shy but visible wallabies and a black dingo, a bush dog that glares balefully at visitors but never approaches.
- Aborigines used dingoes as hunting dogs, and valued them as companions.
- What he realised is that the Australian dingo is the original canid that formed an alliance with humans.
- Some species live in light woodlands, although most generally prefer open country where their great speed is an advantage in escaping dangers such as Australia's wild native dog, the dingo.
- The only possible predators - the dingo and the Tasmanian wolf - were already being shot and kept in check by the sheep ranchers.
- I've made sure he is not dead, in a coma, in a witness relocation program, been carried off and devoured by wild dingos, suffering from amnesia or has recently been kidnapped by aliens.
- Meanwhile, the wild dingo living in the outback existed on a diet that ranged from kangaroos to small rodents.
- This muscle is infrequent in humans but is commonly found in the dog, fox, wolf, jackal, panther, and the dingo.
- Apart from being chased by a wild dingo, nothing has disturbed the gentle pattern of his existence.
- We chose dingoes because they are more vocal than foxes.
- The dingo, one of Australia's many indigenous animals, is also, like the kangaroo, something of a national mascot.
- By the campfire at night we'll hear the wild dingos call
- But it was generally agreed that the dingoes were keeping the wild pigs away.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!