The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1coche comedor masculinovagón restaurante masculino
- The teenager left school to help support his mother, working as a pantry boy on railway dining cars.
- Velvety blacks and hazy dry-brushed grays at right depict a table set for two in a railway dining car with a blurred vista in the background.
- And where better to depict a city on the move than from a Midland dining car at the National Railway Museum in York?
- There was also an Assistant General Car Foreman along with three Assistant Foremen (one each for coaches, sleeping and dining cars and washing), on day shift.
- A dining car, a sleeping car, and maintenance-of-way equipment might illustrate the jobs of African-American railroaders, yet these are located in different sections of the building.
- It may be slower than a plane, bus or car, but for long-distance trips it has its good sides - a toilet, a dining car and a sleeping car.
- Our train was a bunch of First-class sleeping cars and a dining car.
- A fair amount of heavyweight passenger equipment was still in use, too, along with Pullmans and dining cars.
- I realize that railroad dining cars are not cheap, and that first class passengers don't worry about the cost because meals are included, but it was ridiculous that I spent a total of $17.75 for breakfast, including the tip.
- I proceeded 3 more cars toward the head of the train to find the dining car.
- My favorite dining car meal is breakfast so we trooped to the diner for immediate seating by the cheerful stewardess.
- In Easton, he photographed The Sportsman Diner, which was in an old dining car.
- This, alas, meant a long walk to the lounge and dining cars.
- Lake Pontchartrain was crossed in bright sunlight; at Slidell, the lounge and dining cars opened for business.
- I'll also never forget many a night spent in dining cars after hours.
- He updated Amtrak information at the station, including a new menu for the Texas Eagle dining cars.
- Al, mistakenly believing his wife had wanted to sleep in, found two younger women to accompany him to the dining car.
- Evidently, she did not care if he was her waiter; he was in charge of the dining car, so she repeated her question.
- Some passengers came aboard with coolers and bags of food, but we preferred the experience of the dining car.
- Michael decided that he did not want a full breakfast from the dining car.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!