Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1comedor masculinedining-room table — mesa de comedor
- There are three bedrooms, a drawing room, a dining room, a kitchen and a bathroom.
- Best seat in the house: By the fire in the room between the dining room and the bar.
- The group ate their meal in the dining room as the kitchen was likely to feel overcrowded.
- Inside, even on the ground floor alone, there are a large variety of rooms, including two kitchens, a drawing room, two dining rooms and a sitting room.
- This behemoth of a hotel has 10 dining rooms, one of which is the Picasso room, sporting a very large collection of originals.
- For business needs, the hotel has six function rooms and private dining rooms.
- The reception area is quite large while the sitting room and dining rooms are massive, with provision for an open fireplace in the sitting room.
- The majority of entries are mediocre hotel dining rooms serving yesterday's cooking, food for tourists.
- On the ground floor are two dining rooms, upstairs can house private parties.
- Sunrises and sunsets proved spectacular, as did the views from our room and from the dining room.
- That was only the hoovering and dusting of four bedrooms, stairs, a living room and a dining room.
- The thieves broke in by forcing a casement window in the dining room before ransacking the house.
- After two hours, they had gotten the living room and dining rooms finished and were working on the kitchen.
- Special features include white limestone flooring in the hallways, oak timber flooring in the drawing rooms and dining rooms.
- The main drawing room and dining rooms are off the hallway.
- Several of the unit designs feature skylit dining rooms and living rooms.
- Draperies, of course, are a popular choice for living rooms and dining rooms.
- Features include oil-fired central heating and fireplaces in the living room and dining rooms.
- Also remember you may not need to clean formal living rooms or dining rooms each time you clean.
- Both these dishes could be found in hotel dining rooms until about the turn of the century.