The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of diodo
- Molecular electronics - designing carbon-based molecules to act as wires, diodes, transistors and other microelectronic devices - is one of the most dynamic frontiers in nanotechnology.
- With up to four stacked diodes in a device, the lasers can output up to 80 W of infrared power at a pulse length of 100 ns.
- An integrated circuit contains a planar first transistor and a diode.
- The R49 extends the wide choice of suppression products available from the company, which includes film and ceramic capacitors, transient voltage diodes, inductors and a wide range of mains plug and PCB / chassis mounted filters.
- A diode is the simplest possible semiconductor device, and is therefore an excellent beginning point if you want to understand how semiconductors work.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!