The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- The collapse of the country soon revealed how weak the EU was diplomatically.
- London preferred to settle its disputes diplomatically without Italian help.
- The United States remains involved militarily and diplomatically in the region.
- West Germany had recovered its economic strength by 1958 but remained weak diplomatically, which made it the ideal ally for de Gaulle.
- Diplomatically, too, the moment is right for a new alignment between the two countries.
- To achieve this he was, unlike many free traders, ready to intervene diplomatically or if necessary militarily.
- As Canada moved out of the shadow of Britain in the post-war era, it was only to move into the shadow of the United States, economically, militarily and diplomatically.
- France, humiliated by Prussia in the war of 1870, not only looked for compensation overseas but in the process increasingly aligned herself diplomatically with Russia.
- The Defence Secretary's remark signals to the nations of Eastern Europe that they can be more diplomatically influential if they are allied.
- We are trying to address this diplomatically, but other options are also open.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!