The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1acción directa femenino
- Delegates called for a campaign of mass civil disobedience, strikes and direct action to stop the war.
- We have been using direct action and civil disobedience against the war and the army.
- The two most effective forms of mass direct action are riots and strikes.
- The IWW relies on solidarity and non-violent direct action to achieve our goals.
- He wants to see a left wing approach of opposing the Government, demanding more, more strikes, more direct action.
- When the unemployed or refugees took direct action, he supported them.
- Their direct action has forced their government to take note.
- There is no contradiction between demonstrating and direct action.
- His instinct was to take a populist tough line against civil disobedience and direct action.
- I know that you have fasted and been involved in direct action and civil disobedience.
- Do you believe this kind of direct action is a legitimate form of protest for everyone?
- We need to organise the most effective types of direct action against the war machine.
- Some were hoping for mass direct action to disrupt the base.
- He was on the radical or ‘physical force’ wing of the Chartists, believing in mass direct action.
- Maybe the rise of direct action has something to do with it.
- During the 1980s a militant wing of the pro-life movement had attempted to close clinics by direct action.
- I will continue a life of direct action, whatever the consequences.
- Today there was a planned nonviolent direct action against two shipping companies at the Oakland docks that profit from war.
- What kind of direct action do we need to stop the war machine?
- Most shared the values of their parents but believed in direct action for change.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!