Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1márketing directo masculine
- To many people, direct mail and direct marketing are synonymous.
- The company offers viral marketing, opt-in reward programs and direct marketing.
- We recently needed information on using direct marketing for retailers in Europe.
- This focus means that a large part of marketing expenditure goes to dealing with trade, and the bulk of the rest on direct marketing to corporations.
- Using databases in direct marketing is also a dynamic process.
- Similar considerations applied to other forms of direct marketing, such as telephone - based marketing.
- The point is, direct marketing allows you to get your business noticed.
- In the pharmaceutical industry, medical sales executives did direct marketing with doctors rather than patients.
- Farm product direct marketing is not a workable, or available, method of operation for most farmers.
- An Post's Liam Sheehan concedes that this is a book that hardly functions as a promotion for direct marketing but he says that was never the idea.
- It's almost impossible to do direct marketing in an offline world to launch a new artist, but you can do it very cheaply in an online world.
- He also wants to bolster revenues from hot growth areas such as direct marketing and Web-based communications.
- Navigating German law related to direct marketing can be tricky, too.
- The increase could be a result of other factors, such as direct marketing or traditional advertising, as well.
- After all, like direct marketing, interactive advertising can be one-to-one.
- In the world of direct marketing, getting prospects to open their mail is half the battle.
- The first solely has to do with voting and the second will be used as a database for direct marketing.
- In contrast to advertising, direct marketing grew for the fifth consecutive quarter.
- On several occasions I've given a talk on direct marketing called Beyond Farmers' Markets.
- Unlike other forms of direct marketing, such as junk mail or telemarketing, spam should be considered a threat.