The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de directriz
1directriz femeninodirectiva femenino América LatinaEU directives become binding on member states — las directivas de la UE pasan a ser vinculantes para los estados miembros
- If Community action is required, the Commission will proceed through directives rather than regulations.
- State authorities have ignored court directives demanding certain prisoners be produced.
- Everything is illegal unless approved by the government, thus the reason for such idiotic regulations and directives.
- At World Cups, referees receive directives from Fifa about a particular aspect of the game which has become a concern.
- To recall, the state is deemed to enforce all directives of Apex Courts without any impediment.
- In fact, many are likely to be confused and discouraged by these prescriptions and directives.
- Thus, we can see the directives of the local authorities in making those decisions.
- It cannot afford to have a deputy who needs to rely on directions and directives from above.
- God shows no partiality to the rich or poor when it comes to obeying his moral directives.
- It also drafts standards for power conversion and monitors European Commission directives on behalf of its members.
- The US government has no authority to issue directives to the country's courts.
- Law-making in the EU is generally carried out through regulations or directives.
- It had become a work game whereby workers found ways to subvert directives from supervisors.
- In fact, it could not change its plan as it was set in stone, dictated by EU directives.
- None of the above directives have ever been implemented or enforced.
- He said the directives should be given legal authority for the system to work.
- The Chief Justice will issue directives which will guide attorneys and others on what practice is to be utilised.
- Schools in Bangalore are in focus these days, thanks to two directives.
- The police had registered the case and started investigations on directives from the Chief Minister.
- Ireland has also been punished by Europe for failing to implement a number of environmental directives.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!