The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1(state)invalidez femininediscapacidad feminineminusvalía feminine(pension/allowance) (before noun) por invalidez
- It pays for equipment and holidays to help improve the lives of children with physical and mental disabilities in the York area.
- It permitted specified doctors to put to death those suffering from grave mental or physical disabilities.
- Recipients include community groups, nursing homes, and people with physical disabilities.
- Thus swimming should not be discouraged in people with epilepsy or any other physical disability.
- Children may have other disabilities like physical impairment or they may be autistic.
- This may have enormous sociopsychological impact and cause physical disability.
- Some parents whose children have severe learning disabilities have been told that their respite services are being cut.
- Children with spina bifida can also have severe learning disabilities.
- Autism is a life-long developmental disability which affects more than an estimated 500,000 people in the UK.
- Autism is a lifelong developmental disability that affects the way a person communicates and relates to people around them.
- Autism is a life-long developmental disability that affects the way a person relates and interacts to people around them.
- And over 450 people with intellectual disabilities are living in deplorable conditions in psychiatric hospitals.
- The committee found that adults with intellectual disabilities are treated as second-rate citizens.
- Providing care for older individuals suffering mental disabilities can exact an enormous psychological toll on family and loved ones.
- Skeletal scrutiny also indicates that these animals can survive a range of illnesses and injuries that cause permanent disabilities.
- Subsequently she has become very well known for overcoming the disability caused by the accident and carrying out charity work.
- Aspirin is known to help reduce the disability caused by a stroke and to prevent further strokes.
- In fact, reading disabilities affect 2 to 8 percent of elementary school children.
- Preventing disability in older adults is a challenge.
- For Liam, every game is a victory as he battles to overcome his disability.
2(particular handicap)problema masculineshe managed to overcome her disability — consiguió superar su problema
(disqualification)incapacidad (legal) feminine
- The fact that the defendant is under a disability is, in the end, it seems to me, a neutral point.
- It was necessary for him to show that he was under a disability on and from the date of the accident.
- The Supreme Court said that the objective was to wipe out disabilities imposed by Hindu shastras.
- Supreme Court said that object was to wipe out disabilities imposed by Hindu Shastras.
- The disability is imposed upon the caste and as a member of the caste that is his lot.
- Those with disabilities can find themselves disadvantaged and sometimes victimised.
- A majority of those on welfare are on disability or sole parent support pensions.
- The situation was so disconcerting to Wade that he suffered a nervous breakdown and went on disability.
- The consent order recited that no person affected by the order was under a legal disability.
- There is no issue with the value of the long-term disability once it is found to be property.
- It is the imposition of a harsh term in a circumstance where someone is in a disability.
- Non-pecuniary interests will sometimes be substantial and clearly justify such disabilities.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!