The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of discapacitado
1(physically handicapped)discapacitadominusválido dated, offensivea disabled soldier — un inválido de guerra dated, offensive
- But the Government says it has brought forward a raft of equality legislation and has pumped record funds into the improving conditions for disabled people.
- Tory Euro-MPs say over-prescriptive details will make it more expensive for manufacturers to comply with the worthy goal of improving bus conditions for disabled people.
- They began the project, based in Charnley Street, Mill Hill, after seeing first-hand the lack of activity provision for disabled children.
- It provides technology to make facilities, programs and activities usable for disabled workers at no cost to the requesting organization.
- A restaurant cannot limit seating of disabled patrons to one area, for instance.
- Science can be one area of schoolwork that gives disabled students a sense of achievement and self-esteem.
- The researchers are adamant though, the development is aimed not at couch potatoes but so that bedridden or disabled people to get some of the benefits of exercise.
- The film takes a light-hearted look at the problems faced by disabled people in poorly-designed buildings.
- Carers' Week supports the UK's six million carers people who look after a sick or disabled friend, partner or relative.
- Tony is one of approximately 150,000 people in Hampshire who is a carer - somebody who cares for a sick or disabled partner or relative.
- Yoga has proven to aid development of self esteem in severely disabled children.
- What would you say to a parent that's contemplating having their intellectually disabled child sterilised?
- He suffered serious brain injuries which have left him mentally disabled.
- Of the rest, about half were clearly recognizable as developmentally disabled adults.
- A couple Mondays ago, a minibus pulled up and deposited five mentally disabled adults at our door.
- And that causes a stroke that can kill or leave someone permanently disabled.
- Another 21 percent were serious, and left the soldier permanently disabled.
- Yet today, it is used only as a home for some intellectually disabled residents.
- I look up, and it's the developmentally disabled guy from my apartment building.
- They showed no real differences between the physically disabled and able-bodied athletes.
1the disabled — los discapacitados
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!