The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de desmontar
1desmontardesarmar América Latina
- He said disassembling it for transport to an airport and then flying it across the sprawling country would have taken longer than it took for the British vessel to arrive.
- An individual in Canada disassembled the plane for transport up north but this never happened.
- We'll disassemble the bike, pull all the parts in a sled on the glacier, then dump them in a backpack and carry it to the summit.
- For these works, Cameron disassembles jigsaw puzzles and paints the constituent pieces according to the proportions of the color schemes of corporate logos.
- ‘People cannot believe we went down to the ice cap, disassembled the airplane, brought it up one piece at a time and now have put it back together’ said Roy.
- She disassembled a rifle efficiently, examining the pieces critically then put it back together.
- He disassembled the phone with meticulous care, then scattered the pieces with his foot.
- McManus devoted 512 hours alone disassembling the tractor to prepare it for restoration.
- Keyan detached his mechanical hand and disassembled it for cleaning, a disturbing sight for the others, but perfectly routine for him.
- I knew that even if you disassemble the machine into millions of small and tiny pieces and you examined each and every one of those parts, it would still not resolve the problem.
- He took his laser pencils and disassembled the camera's innards.
- Back at Vickers, technicians went to work disassembling the plane, replacing engine and prop, while repairing the rest of the damage.
- The first powered aircraft was disassembled and stored in a shed behind the brothers' bicycle shop in Dayton, Ohio.
- In some cases, where there is extensive wear on the original bucket walls, this Caterpillar dealer might even disassemble the old bucket and weld in new steel-plate bucket walls.
- The strike erupted when management closed down one of the factory's three production lines and attempted to disassemble machinery for removal.
- They insisted on disassembling a camera that cannot be taken apart.
- Instead of shooting, he released the clip, pulled back the weapon's slide, and disassembled the entire gun.
- The control arms have been in the car since 1997, and though I've looked at them from time to time, I'd never disassembled them to inspect the polyurethane bushings.
- The segmented motors are disassembled, and the cylindrical cases are cleaned, reinsulated, and refilled with propellant.
- While disassembling the strut, the three noticed that the strut finger lock assembly resembled the metal found imbedded in the tire earlier.
2EEUU disassembled past participleque viene desmontadoque se vende desmontadoque viene desarmado América Latinaque se vende desarmado América Latina
1(come apart)desmontarsedesarmarse América Latina
2EEUU(disperse)(crowd) dispersarse(meeting) disolverse
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!