The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de criterio
1criterio masculinodiscernimiento masculino
- They possess capacities for discernment and the ability to decide what is in their best interest.
- We might have been adolescent girls, but we were also intelligent young women with discernment and judgement.
- In other words, dawning the robes of a preacher didn't imbue you with wisdom, intelligence and discernment.
- Despite his ability for discernment and honesty, you still come away thinking he is stuck in a life of cliched fixations.
- I yet lack discernment to distinguish the whole lesson of today; but it is not lost, - it will come to me at last.
- It could even be lack of discernment on the part of the reviewer.
- He was planning to rely on their lack of discernment, wasn't he?
- What is within a chef's grasp, however, is the ability to maximize the essence of his or her dish by developing a refined sense of discernment when choosing ingredients.
- Drugs will almost certainly be developed that will enhance the training of the mind to increase specific types of sensitivity and discernment of sensory signals.
- The complete article shows quite clearly how the reporter resented being treated as if she had no discernment nor common sense.
- It is up to us to cultivate discernment, and distinguish between that which is essential, and that which is simply the contingent effect of social and cultural mores.
- But try to drink with a little taste and discernment.
- But I need to plead with you to handle this crisis with wisdom and discernment.
- The hotel is much favoured by people of taste and discernment.
- ‘We appeal to you to guard against excessive indulgence and lack of discernment in behavioural patterns,’ he said.
- The ability to pick out one's adult friend from a group photograph taken in his youth seems an unremarkable task and yet requires remarkable powers of discernment.
- His eyes were focused with discernment and awareness.
- Fortunately, computers that completely replicate human taste, discernment, and creativity have yet to be developed.
- Invariably, they pay tribute to his powers of discernment.
- His prediction was impeccable though, and his discernment true.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!