The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of revelar
- The author, former MI5 agent was himself imprisoned for six months for disclosing secret information to a newspaper.
- If granted, the unprecedented lifetime injunctions would prevent the media from ever disclosing information which would identify the two released killers.
- Prison officers face jail and a hefty fine for disclosing information about inmates under draft legislation published yesterday.
- A person may be bound by contract express or implied to abstain from disclosing certain information to others.
- It also sparked a public and media outcry for more government transparency in disclosing information and defending the public right to know.
- The delicate nature of his work prevents him from disclosing information about future missions to his wife.
- He asked people to send in anonymous postcards (via snail mail) disclosing big secrets in their lives.
- Even then was trying to avoid disclosing the secret of his worries.
- He said they were not disclosing this information because they believed it would not be helpful.
- And anyone involved in ID card administration who improperly discloses information will face up to two years' jail.
- It is our company policy not to disclose that information in order to protect the privacy of our customers.
- The company was also accused of failing to disclose information properly.
- Do not use, copy or disclose the information in any way nor act in reliance on it and notify the sender immediately.
- Any civil servant who is proven to have leaked the information should face prosecution for disclosing confidential information.
- A check of the notes reveals that this information was disclosed in a biography of 1932.
- Typically, the issue is not whether to disclose the information, but how.
- Sometimes it is almost impossible to advise a couple to agree to settle their affairs because there is a suspicion that one side is not disclosing full information.
- A new format was introduced, disclosing information on the use of raw material, and other uses of cost reports were suggested.
- By disclosing information about yourself, it aids the other person in understanding who you are and how you are understanding them.
- The psychologist may feel strongly that disclosing the information will be detrimental to the patient's welfare.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!