The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of decoloración
1(fading) decoloración feminine(stain) mancha feminine
- Find a spot - a mark or discoloration - on the target line, then take dead aim at the spot.
- She warned that sunbeds cause premature ageing of the skin resulting in loss of elasticity, sagging, wrinkling, freckling, yellowish discolouration and brown patches.
- For instance, you may experience dryness or even mild discolouration in patches.
- Even in the best circumstances there is a good chance that there could be unseen spots or discolorations on the fabric that would make it dye with uneven spots.
- Dark spots and discolorations that have not penetrated the finish may be removed with a rotten-stone and oil paste.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!