The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de turbación
- This will spare you the discomfiture of having to discuss the realities of sex before your daughter is intellectually and emotionally ready to understand.
- Football brings good days and bad days, days when your heart sings with the disbelief of achieving what seemed impossible and days when your ears ring with the discomfiture of loss.
- The second most important person in the country had not yet fully recovered from the electoral shock, but his discomfiture at the party was made worse by his visible loneliness.
- So, the next time you feel discomfiture while being inside a building, the source of illness could be the poor design of the structure rather than anything else.
- He displayed a charm in discomfiture that I always found disarming - as, I suspect, did the majority of the programme's fans.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!