The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of turbación
- ‘Thank you,’ Hale sputtered in his own discomposure.
- Manda felt her face flushed at her discomposure.
- Reymus watched William leave with a concerned gaze and his pale, silver-blue eyes shone with the slightest bit of discomposure.
- Apparently, the whole school knew about my little discomposure.
- I was a daughter of wealth, I told myself, and not subject to discomposure and embarrassment.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!