The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de inconexo
1(incoherent)(remarks/ideas/thoughts) inconexo(remarks/ideas/thoughts) sin ilación
- The odd, unexpected rhyme can come like an oasis in a desert of disconnected thought and jarring line breaks.
- And afterwards, I was left with a straight flush of surreal, striking, disconnected impressions and memories.
- History and a chain of disconnected memories came crashing over one another in my head.
- It's the remarkable story of the father he knew only as a series of disconnected memories.
- Students milled around, offering a disconnected sense of safety.
- The formerly disconnected ideas are gradually shown to fit into each other.
- But one wondered at the overuse of casual brackets, the plethora of connected dots to shape disconnected thoughts.
- Only the husband remains unheard, for reasons which become obvious as the disconnected narrative evolves.
- The imagery and camerawork are almost painfully beautiful, while the disconnected narrative deliberately withholds closure.
- At first Ellen is confused by the disconnected stories, and wonders if he is making them up as he goes along.
- This plodding, wandering, disconnected story pulls out every melodramatic stop to tug at your heartstrings.
- So often our lives appear as a series of disconnected and disjointed dots and lines.
- The narrative of the book is also disconnected, with plenty of non sequiturs between chapters.
- In many Impressionist pictures the only thing that the disconnected elements have in common is to be within the same frame at the same time.
- To me, such compositions suggest the multiple, disconnected motifs that you often find on an artist's sketchbook page.
- Her disconnected chain of thoughts focused on the weekend.
- It made me vaguely nervous to see it there, so close, though in a disconnected type of way.
- It is difficult to look for connections among disconnected events, but to the extent that it can happen, it is likely to result in better solutions.
- The work takes the form of a series of disconnected and discrete episodes, without essential inner connection, and becomes somewhat tedious as a result.
- Sitting at either end of a long pub lounge, the characters tell their parallel stories by means of disconnected, intertwined monologues.
- They gave me one phone number which I had checked out, turned out to be a disconnected phone number of a textile mill that had gone bankrupt.
- It was as if no one was to blame - save for a disconnected phone line.
- The last he heard was a desperate disconnected phone call during Hurricane Katrina.
- Cal looked to her, then the disconnected phone.
- He discovered that only thing wrong about the record was a disconnected phone number.
- I arrived home to an eviction notice, no electricity and a disconnected phone.
- They bring the benefits to disconnected servers without the high cost of connectivity.
- It was the disconnected smoke alarm which landed him a death sentence as it made the so-called crime pre-meditated.
- The violations included exposed wiring, fire doors off their hinges and a disconnected smoke-alarm system.
- So this week Dave has published another number to help readers who can't get through on the disconnected line.
- John, an English expat who practises an obscure form of spiritual therapy, lives and works surrounded by musty books, bottles of vodka, and a disconnected telephone.
- This theme is picked up with the album's cover art that shows him sitting in the middle of a streetcar lane with a forlorn look on his face, holding a disconnected receiver of a telephone in his hand.
- Once the computer is off, it's disconnected from the server and you can't send messages to it.
- He disclosed that cases have been reported with officials tampering with disconnected water and electricity meters in return for bribes.
- A wired world changes much more rapidly than a disconnected one and the more people wired together, the faster the change.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!