The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of discontinuidad
1(lack of continuity)discontinuidad feminine
- From my parents, who serve as a primary reference point, I begin to understand both my uniqueness and universality together with my continuity and discontinuity with the past and the present.
- Yet historical accounts of anti-vaccination campaigns - including this one - reveal more discontinuity than continuity.
- That is, it is necessary to understand both continuity and discontinuity between closely related species.
- As such, philosophy itself must orientate itself to the continuous discontinuity of the event.
- In the last chapter, the editors pull together a number of themes such as the future of career, continuity and discontinuity in work, meaning making, and power and conflict, all of which were raised by the other contributors.
- To notice both continuity and discontinuity between the texts establishes a model by which continuity and discontinuity between past and future can be recognized, and when necessary encouraged.
- Overall, these studies have generally underscored the lack of discontinuity among human groups and the relative homogeneity of the human species.
- His remarks on time and space, discontinuity and continuity are revealing.
- Although I suppose the above changes are marked more by continuity than by discontinuity.
- Yet they may have come across moments when they discovered a profound gap or discontinuity in their supposedly continuous self.
- We found at least one identifiable discontinuity in all analyses and more than one discontinuity in some.
- Spot the glaring discontinuity in his story as related in this page.
- Does a culture that believes something incorrect but positive about its history suffer from breaks or discontinuities, or could the experience for its citizens be a good one?
- The full range of expression of characters was examined to identify breaks or discontinuities among character states.
- These ‘breaks’ are not conceived as physical discontinuities in the course of events.
- Vertical lines indicate discontinuities in the time axis
2.1 formal (break)interrupción feminine
- The issue of the Old and the New Second Worlds, the transition from communism to postcommunism, the continuities and discontinuities between them, will be taken up later in this chapter.
- The various continuities and discontinuities that are discernible derive from the real changes that are deemed to have taken place.
- With all the continuities and discontinuities outlined in our separate chapters, this period was clearly fundamental for the subsequent development of Europe.
- The risk of obscuring the continuities and discontinuities within a historical period often comes up when one writes about a year coming to an end.
- Instead what is offered is a sense of the range of representations whilst indicating some continuities and discontinuities in theme and form.
- As they become the subject of disagreement between political parties, there may be sharp discontinuities in policies each time there is a change of government.
- In their view, the weaknesses of industry lay in lack of access to technology, limited market size, and discontinuities of policies during the postwar era.
- Then there are other contradictions, hypocrisies and discontinuities in foreign policies.
- First, research on technological evolution suggests that technological discontinuities may provide an impetus that transforms networks.
- The problem is not with the discontinuities imposed by immigration, but with the fragmentation of the self caused by the brutality and horrors of the flight itself.
- However, often times than not, parents that relocate to different places due to work opt for boarding schools to remove discontinuities in their child's education.
- ‘If you are running a business, you have to look at the inconsistencies and discontinuities in the market place,’ he said.
- Under such conditions, the discontinuities are stark.
- Their whimsical nature, abrupt discontinuities and formal ‘shortcuts’ came across vividly.
- In the following sections, we re-evaluate the continuity or discontinuity of magnitude and then briefly consider whether events that might be regarded as mass extinctions can be unified by effect or cause.
- The underlying issue is one of the continuity or discontinuity of patterns that can help information professionals do their work efficiently and effectively.
- Other readers might find the discussion a bit confusing about how much continuity and discontinuity exists between this world and the new creation.
- Institutions, like individuals, tend to prefer stability and continuity over instability and discontinuity.
- In both cases, the essential question remains the same: is the relation one of continuity or discontinuity?
- One of the key themes to emerge is a debate over continuity or discontinuity.
2.2Geology Mathematicsdiscontinuidad feminine
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!