The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de descubridor
1descubridor masculinodescubridora femenino
- Some of the first pulsar planet discoveries were later retracted by their discoverers.
- The first discoverers of the Solomon Islands were the island peoples themselves.
- The discoverers of Mt Morgan, Qld, in 1882 were gamblers who searched where others passed by.
- Just think of the fame that would be attached to the discoverer of a new planet.
- The voyage of Columbus is a landmark in the Age of Exploration when numerous discoverers opened up the New World.
- Native Americans were living next to the river before de Soto got there, and yet he gets remembered as the discoverer.
- Its orbit is so eccentric, however, that the discoverers suggested it should be considered a wandering asteroid rather than a true planet.
- Howard Carter, the actual discoverer of the tomb, who ought to have been the prime victim, lived until 1939.
- Since 1935 California has celebrated Cabrillo Day on September 28, honoring the discoverer of that state.
- What would that have said about us as a culture, to get closeup images from a distant planet within the lifetime of its discoverer?
- Rae had been the actual discoverer of the Northwest Passage.
- So, sometimes, like Columbus, or like other great discoverers, you have to proceed from scientific certainty, rather than trend lines.
- He is credited with being the first European discoverer of the St. Lawrence River.
- It undermined the well-connected Lady Jane Franklin in her obsessive quest to glorify Sir John as discoverer of the Northwest Passage.
- In 1801, Sir William Herschel, discoverer of the planet Uranus, published a different view.
- Henry Hudson made four journeys that are recorded in the history books, and is credited as the European discoverer of Hudson Bay.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!