The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
- Recently I read a sweet how-to article about breast-feeding discreetly in public.
- Instead any price cuts are likely to be agreed discreetly with customers.
- Gift-giving in courtship traditionally was handled discreetly, with men offering women small gifts on special occasions.
- The first contacts often are made discreetly by women in order to avoid a public refusal.
- She was even nice enough to pretend not to mind when I tried discreetly to point out the clinical signs.
- Scales should be located in a private area, and comments about weight should be minimized and made discreetly.
- Similar to the checked baggage system, for each ticket holder a security officer would discreetly turn on or off the X-ray scanner.
- It would also be a good idea to discreetly determine just how widespread support for your superior actually is.
- In her hilltop home in Austria, she lives in the aftermath of a stroke, in what the film discreetly calls "a different level of reality".
- It was common for the land managers to discreetly inquire around the neighborhood to discover if the potential buyer was honorable.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!