The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de analizar
1(talk about)(person) hablar de(topic) hablar de(topic) tratar(debate) debatir(plan/problem) discutirwe discussed what to do next — estuvimos deliberando sobre qué debíamos hacer a continuación
- I have often heard them eagerly discussing such serials broadcast by Radio Luxemburg.
- He also tries, and fails, to put a note of delight out of his voice when discussing recent triumphs.
- After all its not everyday that one hears ordinary people discussing politics in public.
- We spent the evening drinking our first communal gin and discussing strategies.
- The voice of a man can be heard discussing theories of black holes and the Big Bang.
- So we relaxed in their company, sipping beer at the poolside bar while discussing our plans for the weekend.
- And I thought we were going to sit calmly discussing strategy for the evening ahead.
- Back in Britain another bunch of women are filmed discussing their parts with remarkable candour.
- Tim and I were discussing the ending and the fifty million various ways in which it could go.
- I prefer to get through this embarrassment by not discussing my job or where I've been on holiday.
- As I was leaving the store this evening he was discussing a matter of concern with one of our fine local young people.
- So Bails arrives and we spend a couple of hours discussing the week that was, drinking and watching the world go by.
- In the same way, I wouldn't want to sit in the middle of a group of men discussing cars, football and women.
- Imagine what it's like to be discussing your finances while one of your neighbours is behind you in the queue.
- We sat out on the patio with him on his last evening, drinking a beer and discussing the project.
- It's a sad state of affairs when you hear certain young kids on the bus discussing punk rock.
- Tomorrow when I meet up with my school reunion friends we will be discussing day trips for the coming year.
- There is no point in discussing the plot, because I still haven't figured it out.
- Two lovable rogues are discussing a mutual acquaintance who has just been released from prison.
- We spent at least twenty minutes discussing the relative merits of various lotions and potions.
- The issue will be discussed at a meeting of the county council executive tomorrow.
- It will be discussed in detail at a later date and changed as is necessary and ratified.
- For issues to be discussed in the form of poetry is not to romanticise them.
- There was only one serious topic to be discussed between Prime Minister and president.
- However, he felt the issue should first be discussed with the city's retail sector.
- I am not convinced and that is why I have asked for this topic to be discussed at the town council.
- We are willing to meet with any individual who wishes to discuss this or other issues.
- The first two advantages have already been discussed earlier in some detail in this chapter.
- This work has been reviewed elsewhere and will not be discussed in detail here.
- This is the major topic which will be discussed in the remainder of this chapter.
- Of course there are other issues to be discussed, as we shall see in the next two paragraphs.
- Many of these topics will be taken up and discussed in greater detail in subsequent chapters.
- There is another link to a piece in which he discusses why he writes poetry.
- These are all issues we've discussed broadly and fully within my administration.
- The issue is set to be discussed at a meeting of the council's planning committee tonight.
- The next section discusses in greater detail the accepted history of internal audit.
- Here again, I do not have the space to discuss in detail the fairness of each of these policies.
- We have attempted to find the best available evidence for the topics we discuss.
- The two cards use quite different cooling solutions, as was discussed in the roundup.
- His fifth work in the six part treatise was published in 1883 and discusses well-ordered sets.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!