The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de desencanto
1desencanto masculinodesilusión femenino
- The conference season took place against a growing mood of public cynicism, disenchantment and disengagement from politics.
- At a time of deep disenchantment and voter cynicism, she stood out as an honest human being.
- Obviously measures have been taken to rectify the situation, but there is still an impression of disillusion, if not disenchantment.
- Yet the article's overall tone conveyed a sense of disenchantment with the reformists' unfulfilled promises.
- At the same time, reports that the initial spurt in sales has not been sustained have created disenchantment in the market.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!