The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de desenredar
1(unravel)(rope/hair/wool) desenredar(rope/hair/wool) desenmarañar
- Ava asked, gently disentangling her untamed red hair.
- She giggled and blushed, becoming less frightened and more excited as their hands moved from disentangling her hair to caressing her sensitive skin with their hands.
- Kara reached for the brush and started disentangling her hair, thinking about it.
- That is the process of your work - disentangling the string and reworking it into a meaningful tapestry.
2(separate)I tried to disentangle myself from his grasp — traté de que me soltara
3(sort out)(problem) desenmarañar(problem) esclarecer(mystery) esclarecer(mystery) desentrañar
- After disentangling it from around his front sprocket he fought back over the day's remaining test to claim victory.
- ‘The members are greatly helped by the formation of this group as we get a steady income now,’ she says as she triumphantly disentangles the weed from the nets.
- As she rises from a low chair at which she has been playing the clavichord, she disentangles the folds in the capacious dress which emphasises her tiny form.
- One by one, he disentangled the fish caught by their gills in his net.
- Apologies for the somewhat evident lack of focus, I was trying to decide whether I should take the picture or disentangle the cat from the tree… I did neither successfully!
- DNA is found in every cell of every living thing, but it is difficult to get it out and disentangle the DNA from the protein inside the cells.
- I would like to whizz down but I keep getting my hair caught so I have to stop, swearing as I disentangle it.
- Haul immediately disentangled his rapier from the person's sai with a twist of his hand, and continued their fight.
- Unfortunately she could not disentangle herself from the rope as the knots were out of reach.
- Growling deep in his throat, he disentangled himself from her hair and rose to his feet quickly.
- She starts trying to untangle herself, but every time she manages to successfully get some part of her clothing or hair disentangled, something else gets stuck.
- She screamed, wrenching a sizable twig out of her hair and hurling it at him, after disentangling herself from what must have been the twentieth or so bramble thicket.
- He threw his arms around her waist, and she placed a hand on his silky hair for a moment before disentangling herself gently.
- I reached up and disentangled a bright red bra from my hair.
- I was laughing hysterically as he disentangled himself from it and tackled me in the sand.
- Austin stopped moving and slowly disentangled Kyle's sticky little hands from his hair.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!