The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de contrariado
1(child/look/tone) contrariado(employee) descontento
- It seems that some disgruntled moviegoers are angry with the advertisements that now run before most movies.
- By the end of his life he was a disgruntled and unhappy man, spending any money he had made on drink.
- A good reputation can be severely dented by a dissatisfied cleaner or by a disgruntled customer.
- The defence portrayed her as a disgruntled employee who had reasons to lie.
- Officials believe the culprit is likely to be a disgruntled motorist who has been photographed by the cameras and fined.
- The move was aimed at persuading disgruntled motorists that fixed sites were not being exploited to raise revenue.
- Front line staff bore the brunt of the abuse that disgruntled students cast.
- We have not fallen from grace or lost all sense of decency, as some disgruntled tribunes of the people would have you believe.
- She is no longer vibrant; she is disgruntled and unable to commit to anything or anyone.
- The President is just being insulted by the citizens, because they are disgruntled.
- I am feeling decidedly old and decrepit this morning and rather disgruntled with life and myself in general!
- One executive on the list was shot and killed over a land dispute by a disgruntled business partner.
- It marks another win for disgruntled shareholders, but does the penalty go far enough?
- He was disgruntled at the introduction of the smoking law, saying it took away his freedom.
- A resident was so disgruntled when his rubbish was not collected that he threatened to dump it on the town hall steps.
- Letters from disillusioned and disgruntled fans were answered, phone calls returned.
- The flat looks rather like it has been ransacked by disgruntled burglars.
- It was the desperate act of a disgruntled former city employee who was refused his old job back.
- The disgruntled employees from the data management team left immediately and vowed not to return.
- It would be a good thing to see players who are disgruntled sitting down with management.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!