The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1(act) deshonestamente(act) con deshonestidadhe dealt dishonestly with his customers — engañaba a los clientes
- He jailed Cooper for one year, saying he had behaved dishonestly to a person who considered him her friend.
- All these claims were made dishonestly.
- He admitted dishonestly receiving items stolen in a burglary and also theft of a bank card.
- By continuing to assert dishonestly your innocence in the removal of money you have compelled the family to come here and give evidence.
- A person may dishonestly assist in the commission of a breach of trust without any idea of what a trust means.
- One claim was that a lawyer who was a director of the company had dishonestly assisted in the fraud.
- The case was fairly and squarely put at trial that they were dishonestly deceiving the court.
- He had dishonestly taken bribes with a view to fixing the result of games in which he would be playing.
- Mr Brown had dishonestly withheld information.
- It was alleged the doctor had won the accreditation by deliberately and dishonestly misrepresenting his career history.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!