The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of deshonestidad
1deshonestidad femininefalta de honradez feminine(of statement) falsedad feminine(of dealings) fraudulencia feminine
- Cynicism and dishonesty characterize the administration of the program.
- It is taken as a truism by most people that dishonesty and yobbish behaviour are on the increase in society.
- There was no evidence of dishonesty or bad character with respect to either of them.
- Distorting news is not just writing to be read, it is deceitfulness and dishonesty at their worst.
- This is distinct from dishonesty and misconduct, which should not be tolerated.
- Instead he had committed offences of dishonesty in the past and served a jail sentence for manufacturing counterfeit coins.
- As an economic system it was based upon corruption, dishonesty and debt.
- The athlete cheats and through his dishonesty he wins a gold medal and earns a considerable amount of money.
- He did not hide his displeasure about the loss of integrity and how dishonesty has set in.
- You can always get what you want by bribery and corruption, dishonesty and deviousness.
- With that comes corruption, dishonesty, unfaithfulness, and being immoral.
- He fought against dishonesty and corruption, opportunism and cowardice.
- Honesty or dishonesty must however always be a question for the jury, and the present type of case is no exception.
- It makes me want to grab this boy and keep him safe, unsullied by this world of dishonesty and guile, just as his parents must have wanted to.
- Too much people lack integrity and it is dishonesty that keeps them from being able to reason out issues.
- Explaining to students what is acceptable behaviour is important when trying to reduce dishonesty.
- But he tends to leave an impression of intellectual dishonesty, a disconcerting lack of sincerity.
- This may be seen as part of a value system based upon personal honour, which eschews deceit and dishonesty towards members of the social group.
- Fortunately their own innate dishonesty makes them very bad at it.
- It is a farce, founded on dishonesty: like the old regime itself.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!