The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de desilusión
1desilusión femeninothere is increasing disillusionment with their policies — la gente está cada vez más desilusionada con sus políticas
- I believe that disillusionment is because people don't feel that sense of ownership with the Parliament.
- Disappointment and disillusionment are as much enemies as the opposing candidates.
- For boredom and disillusionment come easier to those who have everything and more.
- The German invasion was soon followed by growing disillusionment, frustration, and discontent.
- There is disillusionment on the part of the community and frustration on the part of the parents.
- I worried that discovering Diana might be a journey of disillusionment, a glimpse of a fading star.
- I am not at all disillusioned, but I talked about disillusionment in one of my classes this week.
- We hammered at the doors and used any tools that life offered us to carve words of hatred, ignorance and disillusionment in the stone walls.
- The university has given me one thing I will forever hold dear though: disillusionment.
- But he cannot explain why he did not step down before May 1 despite his disillusionment with the group.
- And how many staff will leave their jobs through sheer disillusionment before someone takes some action?
- The level of public disillusionment must not be underestimated.
- They spoke of the widespread disillusionment with the current government.
- This disillusionment is the product of disruptive economic change in many areas of rural Australia.
- Perhaps they will turn away in disillusionment, as if such discord mocks all meaning.
- How did such a sense of ownership and hope turn to radical disillusionment in three years?
- In Frazer's case we can, I think, see how this process of disillusionment has come about.
- Human nature dictates that if people are kept waiting too long, disillusionment takes over.
- There is, as you might imagine, widespread disillusionment with the government.
- And there, deep in the soul of this charming man, was a solid core of disillusionment.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!