Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- Destroy badly diseased plants, and thoroughly clean and disinfect their containers before reusing them.
- Today doctors use medicinal maggots to clean wounds by dissolving dead tissue and to disinfect them by killing bacteria.
- And once you bring home your new pet, you need to be ready for years of daily food preparation, cleaning and disinfecting the cage.
- He will also have spent hundreds of man-hours cleaning and disinfecting his machinery and vehicles, all in a bid to keep his farm clear of the disease.
- I cleaned out and disinfected their compartment, and put in fresh bedding and put back some of their previous twigs and straw nesting materials.
- The plan is still under discussion, but the idea is to move people temporarily to tent camps while workers clean and disinfect one neighbourhood at a time.
- Nevertheless, the cost to clean up and disinfect farms in Dumfries and Galloway was 39,000 per farm.
- Offences include a lack of foot baths available at farms and a failure to properly clean and disinfect vehicles.
- The main reason for the long delay has been the time taken to completely clean and disinfect the farm.
- Be sure to properly clean the wall and disinfect it against fungus, mildew and bacterial growth.
- The same procedure for cleaning and disinfecting this critical equipment must be followed in every location in which anesthesia is administered.
- Keep bird baths clean by disinfecting them occasionally with a solution of one part household bleach to nine parts water works well
- Cleaning and disinfecting the holding pens between occupancy by groups of pigs might also be effective.
- For optimum household cleanliness and health, clean and disinfect your shower stalls and glass shower doors at least once a week.
- She uses a solution of equal parts vinegar and water to cut grease, keep kitchen windows clean, and disinfect counters.
- Clean and disinfect the environment, frequently in affected wards and particularly in wards reopening to new admissions
- Clean and disinfect the hot zones in your home - the kitchen and bathroom - on a regular basis.
- Inspect and let soil dry out and clean and disinfect saucers under pots.
- Clean and disinfect toilets after they're used by the person with diarrhea.
- Cleansing and disinfecting stations will be established within the area for vehicles entering and leaving the buffer zone site.