The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de desinformación
- It is their sneaky methods, of propaganda, disinformation and manipulation of intelligence.
- I navigate my way through the morass of information and disinformation.
- Language, the use of words, and how information and disinformation is handled, can be crucial to the twists and turns of history.
- What kind of people would use a grieving First Lady to unwittingly spread disinformation and to raise false hopes?
- How could the press or the citizenry distinguish between information and disinformation?
- Get ready for a deluge of information and disinformation on this one.
- Except what I felt so much about is the malicious and continuous disinformation given by media to the people.
- This would mean dropping in a new nugget of information - or disinformation.
- Now that the curtain has fallen, information as well as disinformation travels in both directions.
- During a war both sides hide their correct information and spread disinformation.
- They argued that the KGB would not have missed such an opportunity to feed the West disinformation.
- Soviet spokesmen kept up a steady stream of denials and disinformation in September.
- And all kinds of information that has really been disinformation about it has really proven false.
- They acted as willing collaborators in a concerted campaign of disinformation designed to justify a criminal war of aggression.
- The Germans totally believed our disinformation campaign prior to the Normandy invasion.
- Employers' group Ibec has insisted that a campaign of disinformation is under way.
- The misinformation and disinformation that is circulated makes it impossible for any fair-minded commentator to take sides in the issue.
- It is full of misinformation, disinformation, noninformation, and just plain lies.
- How can we tell whether and when we are on the receiving end of hype and spin, of misinformation and disinformation?
- What we do not need is the selective, or careless, transmission of misinformation or disinformation.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!