The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de desheredar
- Soon he's disinherited, cast out of his ancestral home and off to live in seclusion in a Paris warehouse.
- By making a will containing such provisions as you see fit and ensuring your estate consists of heritable property only, you can disinherit your children.
- What if you are disinherited and then cast aside?
- When she learns of the secret engagement, she disinherits Edward, making Robert the eldest son.
- This argument is misleading and cannot justify selectively disinheriting women.
- Because he was poor, she was disinherited and after he died, she ended up here.
- ‘The day you marry my daughter,’ Clarence Mackay allegedly told Berlin, ‘I'll disinherit her.’
- Do you disinherit your kids or do you embrace your kids?
- Second of all, it would be the death nail of your political future and third of all, I will disinherit you.
- When she'd decided to marry Arial's father her parents had disinherited her, angry that she hadn't agreed to marry the more suitable man they were pushing her towards.
- It wouldn't matter if she was disinherited for failing to make her husband-to-be sign the papers or for marrying without her family's blessing.
- Indeed, the final volume centers on Orlando's search for a lost will and his legal challenge to a will that has disinherited his family.
- Oh, Adele left me - as I always half expected she would - after Rochester disinherited me.
- His indignant parents promptly disinherited him, and Joly went to work as a secretary to put him through medical school.
- But Mell had said the Marquise had married a common man, and that she was disinherited for it.
- As a consequence, Nicholas became disinherited by his mother's family.
- His daughter was disinherited, and what little was left of Lovelace's possessions passed to his godsons.
- When he found me not interested in the idea of his being my dad, he actually disinherited me.
- You actually wanted my uncle to disinherit you?
2(deprive)to disinherit sb of sth — despojar a algn de algoto disinherit sb from sth — despojar a algn de algo
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!