The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de imparcial
1(decision/advice) imparcial(action) desinteresado
- As a family friend with no further ambitions, he was able to offer disinterested advice to the inexperienced future president.
- An adjudicator must be, and must be seen to be, disinterested, unbiased and impartial.
- Now, this notion of disinterested advice may also repay a claimant's examination.
- This view must surely add to growing pressure for a rethink of this process of giving disinterested information to people.
- This is not to say that there are not some disinterested and honourable people.
- There is no reason why the relevant disinterested person should not be found elsewhere within the company or, indeed, outside it.
- That part is selfless, both in the sense of being disinterested and in the sense of being detached from personal feeling.
- Who better to instigate this investigation than a disinterested neutral party like the Sierra Club?
- In all fairness, it would also seem that an objective, disinterested party should review the current planning and its impact on such history.
- I'd say that's about as far from a disinterested, objective party as you could possibly find to provide analysis.
- The fact is she is not a dispassionate or disinterested witness in this case.
- Then you outsiders - you impartial, disinterested observers - you come in and split the difference.
- Hutton is represented as dignified and fair - a disinterested figure, who stands above the grubby world of politics.
- The Fourth Amendment does not contemplate the executive officers of Government as neutral and disinterested magistrates.
- Now suppose that voters behave as unselfish, disinterested judges of what is best.
- Nor is the ‘freedom to search’ as disinterested and neutral an injunction as it appears.
- No matter how learned and disinterested those special interest groups may be, I know which society I would prefer to live in.
- He argued that Carson, while claiming to be a disinterested patriot, was defending the private interests of profiteering firms.
- They can also offer a disinterested discussion of the public interest, of why it matters that television is honest and truthful.
- Rather, it argues that progress is an effect of disinterested activity for social justice.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!