The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de disyuntivo
Lingüística Matemáticas Filosofía
- You could object a bit to the way the disjunctive choice is set up.
- Funk points out that the particle H displays its sharpest disjunctive characteristics in interrogative sentences.
- This is particularly evident with disjunctive queries, which use the minus sign to exclude particular search terms.
- But it is a fair presumption that the belief in exclusive disjunctive uses of or in English includes just such three-disjunct uses of or.
- All three articles attempt to clarify the determinate-determinable relation by explaining the nature of disjunctive and conjunctive predicates.
- He also discusses the disjunctive propositions which follow from a conditional proposition.
- Creationists are thus accused of the fallacy of false alternatives, that is, the disjunctive premise leaves out a possible alternative.
- The inference rule of disjunctive syllogism, while truth-preserving, is not falsity-avoiding.
- Some philosophers suggest that there is an important logical difference between disjunctive predicates, on the one hand, and disjunctive properties or universals, on the other.
- This is an algebraic expression of the disjunctive normal form theorem of sentential logic.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!