The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of desobediente
1desobedienteto be disobedient to sth/sb — desobedecer algo/a algn
- Jacob looked utterly defeated at that moment, as if I were a disobedient child that refused to be punished.
- Very often such limitations take the form of disobedient opposition to the rules.
- In it, a mischievous and disobedient kitten, Tom, gets lost in the hidden places of ‘an old, old house, full of cupboards and passages’.
- My sisters always said that I am the disobedient and rebellious child, but did I ever care?
- A lot of the behaviour parents call naughty or disobedient is just a normal part of development.
- I mean, that's the biggest way I was disobedient with my parents.
- It begins with a character named Zoe who decries the practice of rewarding punctuality while punishing those who are late or disobedient.
- ‘Hop in quickly,’ my pilot Adam hollered, as the crew struggled to hold the disobedient balloon.
- Anita, a few years older, is everything Meena wants to be - the disobedient, uncompromising leader of a gang of girls.
- Whether the country's powerful media outlets like it or not, disobedient voices have transformed the national debate.
- Police worked overtime at the weekend, patrolling roads for close to 20 hours on Saturday in an effort to catch disobedient drivers.
- The whole event existed somewhere between a mildly disobedient vigil, a human rights conference, and a counterculture festival.
- My brother describes me as constitutionally disobedient.
- With the day progressing and the sun beating down relentlessly, the animals became increasingly irritable and even disobedient.
- Meanwhile, City Of York Council's Murray Rose has introduced a range of initiatives to improve the behaviour of the most disobedient pupils.
- The warning letter is being sent out to persistently disobedient operators along with details of similar cases that resulted in people being jailed or fined.
- A four-year-old may be disobedient today, but it isn't necessarily clear what that means for the child's behaviour tomorrow.
- Children cannot be shown as disobedient or in conflict with adults.
- Although they still have some problems with disobedient clientele, they are seriously trying to comply with the law of the land.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!