The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of prostíbulo
1(brothel) prostíbulo masculine(gaming house) casa de juegos femininethey were charged with keeping a disorderly house — se les acusó de regentar un prostíbulo/llevar una casa de juegos
- In addition four of the appellants had pleaded guilty either as principals or aiders and abettors to charges of keeping a disorderly house.
- One set is to be found in the Theatres Act 1968, the other in the common law offences of presenting an indecent exhibition, or keeping a disorderly house.
- In the cities, taverns that catered to the poor, to laborers, and to slaves were much more likely to be prosecuted as ‘disorderly houses’ than those establishments whose patrons were wealthy elites.
- One woman was arrested on suspicion of running a disorderly house while the second was arrested on suspicion of possession of cocaine.
- Although only three arrests were made, police issued citations to 445 attendees with a penalty of $968 each for being ‘patrons of a disorderly house.’
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!