The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de desorganización
- I am particularly concerned about this, considering the present disorganisation in the Grand Council.
- One would have thought that a rise in fascism would come from someone else exploiting the disorganisation of our old enemies.
- In thickly settled nations, with few dormant resources, a long war usually produces industrial disorganization and financial exhaustion.
- The play on the field reflected the disorganization and unclear power distribution between the coaching staff and owner.
- Maybe, working together, they could overcome the disorganisation, the difficulties, and fix this hospital.
- For a time his treachery caused such disorganization in the army that the city fell into the hands of the Czechs and Whites.
- The first round of voting included widespread disorganization, violence, intimidation, and fraud.
- Likewise, the disorganization of relief operations is a waste of precious resources.
- He relied on military power, the element of surprise, and the disorganisation of the Imperial Court.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!