The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de desorientación
- The pilot unsuspectingly placed the aircraft in an unusual attitude by not staying on instruments, allowing incapacitating disorientation to encroach on him.
- By 14,000 ft, the air would have started to become too thin to breathe, causing severe disorientation.
- To avoid disorientation, a signage designer has inserted clues on all kinds of surfaces to keep patrons from getting lost.
- He struggled to bring the aircraft under control while he dealt with spatial disorientation induced by the lack of visible horizon.
- The board concluded that the accident's probable cause was disorientation caused by haze and a dark night.
- When you walk through a labyrinth, you often have a feeling of disorientation or even fear, because you don't know where you're going.
- Movement in any other direction than shoreward in circumstances of disorientation would take the animal away from food and mates, with maladaptive consequences.
- There are no distinctions of light and darkness, and together with the combination of several perspectives, this contributes to a general impression of disorientation in space.
- There is concern that boats in the river could pose a danger to the whale, with the noise of their engines adding to its disorientation.
- This was, though, nothing compared to the disorientation we suffered from navigating Milton Keynes.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!