The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1valija ministerial femininecartera ministerial femininethe minister spoke from the dispatch box — el ministro habló desde la tribuna
- Yet four days later the Prime Minister was at the Dispatch Box waving a dossier and making that claim no fewer than four times.
- Part of Mr Cook's strength was his command at the Dispatch Box.
- No wonder the word he used 15 times at the Dispatch Box last Wednesday was ‘judgment’.
- Looking back, his passionate performances at the Dispatch Box and on television probably helped contain it.
- Within the Lords, the junior ministers and their shadows, who were all women when I watched, perched rather fetchingly on the cushions in the centre of the chamber where the dispatch box should be.
- The Chancellor's body language at the dispatch box, normally so affirmative and assured, seemed stiff and uncertain.
- But Brown has earned the right to strut at the dispatch box.
- He was at the dispatch box speaking on Wednesday when five pro-fox hunting protesters ran into the chamber after evading guards.
- They know from his performance at the dispatch box that the Tory leader is a lot more dangerous than he looks.
- Whenever he approaches the dispatch box in Parliament, even his enemies cringe.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!