Learn English Grammar From A–Z
1desplazado masculinedesplazada feminine
- Nomads, refugees and displaced persons will also be allocated delegates.
- And we want to make sure that those displaced persons and refugees are given proper attention, are provided with food and medications inside Iraqi territory.
- ‘Refugees, displaced persons and asylum seekers in search of safety are more often than not treated harshly,’ he said.
- The United States has spent almost $1 billion aiding refugees and displaced persons who might otherwise have died of disease or starvation.
- It would certainly be a relevant point that these settlers are not displaced persons or refugees - they have perfectly good homes already.
- The war resulted in hundreds of thousands of deaths, mostly of civilians, and created millions of refugees and displaced persons.
- UN troops repatriated three hundred sixty thousand refugees and displaced persons from Thai border regions.
- Now we have had already a number of situations in which refugees and internally displaced persons are, in fact, one group.
- Either way, they had become refugees or displaced persons, orphaned from their past and too unsure of their future to take their lives into their own hands.
- Canada accepts between 20,000 and 30,000 refugees and other displaced persons a year.
- Afterwards, refugees and displaced persons were housed in the barracks.
- In the spotlight this week, the situation that faces refugees and displaced persons.
- Most of the world's refugees and displaced persons are women and children.
- So the reward of some of them to be moved around like displaced persons or refugees.
- The United Nations High Commission on Refugees helps displaced people fleeing from war, genocide, and civil unrest.
- These will be transport and communications; the return of displaced people and refugees; missing persons; and electricity.
- Only 700 official asylum seekers live in Lago Agrio, but the town hosts thousands of displaced people without refugee status.
- Some of the big sources of these refugees and displaced people have a chance of recovery.
- Further aggravating the situation, the beaten country was flooded with thousands of refugees and displaced persons desperately looking for food and shelter.
- The next major conflict could easily involve large numbers of civilian refugees or displaced persons, and they may not always be docile or amenable to military control.