The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1(in store) exhibidor masculine(in home) vitrina feminine
- They have agreed that the glass display case in Oxford Street can be extended so a statue of the TV steeplejack can be put inside.
- Here, before the altar, sits a glass display case mounted on a wooden plinth.
- Pupils can explore different beliefs by looking at the artefacts in a glass display case at the back of a classroom.
- At the film counter of the general store a shrunken old man holds himself steady against the glass display cabinet, peering down at the selection of instant cameras.
- The newspaper reported that the brothers had broken a glass display cabinet in the mosque and torn down a poster.
- What business lesson can one find inside a museum display case?
- I looked at my reflection in a glass covering of a display case.
- Food comes from behind glass in a refrigerated display case, or amongst stacks of glorious, colorful produce.
- I whisked off my baker's cap and wadded it into a ball, which I threw into the glass display case by the cash register.
- At a glass display case at the far end of the room, Patel pointed down at a small, gold brooch in the shape of an elephant encrusted in tiny sapphires.
- Apparently, the suspect was caught trying to steal a valuable treasure from its display case at the museum.
- I happened to catch a glimpse of myself in the glass of the display case.
- The thick glass of the display case looked like it had been forged of clear sheets of pure ice, with not a single defect to be seen by the naked eye.
- The first thing he noticed in the stone tunnel was a glass display case in the middle around ten yards away.
- She landed on the display case, shattering the glass and splintering the wood base.
- On the glass display case he spread out his cards and asked me to cut the deck.
- Once inside, the saleslady led us to a glass display case, and the three of us peered below.
- A helmet in a display case at the British Museum is not just a priceless piece of antiquity.
- The African-American chef rearranges slices of pecan and blueberry pie in the glass display cabinet.
- This room also includes a recessed display cabinet with glass shelving.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!