Learn English Grammar From A–Z
- The problem disproportionately affects the developing world, the report said.
- Large and medium companies in the genres of ballet and modern dance are disproportionately well represented by this data.
- Science plays a disproportionately large role in the government's thinking on GM crops.
- Insufficient health insurance disproportionately affects women.
- Britain leads Europe in call centre jobs, with Scotland doing disproportionately well.
- Final Salary schemes are also disproportionately weighted by gender.
- But she felt question six was disproportionately long and contained a few awkward parts.
- Smokers do afterall contribute very heavily to the taxation revenue of this country and disproportionately so.
- In the developing countries of Asia, the elderly are consistently and disproportionately among the poorest of the poor.
- Locals maintain that property prices are disproportionately high compared with local incomes, and that locals will be squeezed out.