The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of descalificación
1(from exam, competition) descalificación feminine(from office, service) inhabilitación femininea three-year disqualification (from driving) — la inhabilitación para manejar por tres años
- Instructors will also have to be at least 21 years old and hold a driving licence without disqualification for a period
- Mrs Etheridge warned Stewart that if he drove during the period of disqualification, he could be imprisoned.
- In the case of Christopher Smith the appeal against sentence relates only to the six-year period of disqualification which, Mr Daw submits, is excessive.
- I fix the period of disqualification as 12 years.
- The maximum period of disqualification is 5 years.
- A period of disqualification was also ordered.
- Nevertheless, in my judgment the seriousness of his derelictions of duty is such that it can only properly be marked by a significant period of disqualification.
- Non-compliance within this time period may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected.
- He urged the imposition of a modest period of disqualification.
- Equally, it may serve as mitigation in the director's favour in fixing the period of disqualification.
- Further he does not contend that the period of his disqualification is excessive.
- Then if you are caught drink driving as well, for the drink drive crime, you face an escalation in the maximum disqualification period.
- Stewart was told his disqualification period will be reduced by 25 per cent if he completes a driver rehabilitation course.
- In the case of a suspension or disqualification the Case Tribunal will also need to consider the period over which such a sanction should apply.
- An £80 fine was imposed, with endorsement of defendant's driving licence and a three months driving disqualification.
- The maximum sentences for the summary offences are a £5,000 fine and/or six months custody, with the option of driving disqualification.
- Coercion, however, would result in disqualification.
- Election officers have revealed that they have received the ten requests needed to force a by-election in the ward following Mr Tapster's disqualification.
- After the disappointing disqualification, he retired to Richmond Hill to live with the arts and entertainment editor's little brother.
- Although there has only been one disqualification, 15 drivers are two points shy of being automatically disqualified for six months.
2(sth that disqualifies)impedimento masculine
- An amazing litmus test: Deeply held beliefs are a disqualification for high judicial office.
- I suppose that's a disqualification from public office but I wish it wasn't as big a factor as it usually is.
- Since when is being a congressional committee chairman a disqualification for cabinet office?
- This, in fact, is one of the many disqualifications for kingship which emerge during his clandestine six weeks in England.
- One of the disqualifications for leadership in a church, and it should similarly be a disqualification from an office of public trust, is someone who is quarrelsome or overbearing.
- Disputes about basic legal rules and widespread social institutions affect too many people for them to be the basis of conflict-of-interest disqualifications.
- There are few disqualifications for being an adoptive parent.
- It is a clumsy disqualification which applies to a lot of other clerics, not just Catholic ones.
- After all, in many important spheres of life proximity to or participation in events is a disqualification for objectivity.
- In both cases they had been widowed relatively young, but in neither case was their gender a disqualification in their assumption of authority.
- That being so, his penalty must be a life disqualification.
- On the face of matters, experience in Western Australian Liberal Party elections now appears to be a disqualification.
- That kind of political tone deafness is a disqualification in my book.
- But viewing his similarity to the other singer's voice as a disqualification is pathetic.
- Is it a disqualification for a woman to make the home of her beloved husband her own home?
- He's also apparently a friend of the Pope, certainly a disqualification in my mind.
- Paragraph 2 lays down disqualifications from membership so as to ensure that the panel is truly independent.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!