The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
1falta de respeto femeninodisrespect for sth — falta de respeto hacia algo
- If you make a global show of disrespect for your country, the global community in return will grow disrespect for you.
- So instead of outright disrespect for the rule, I limit myself to music related sites.
- Figures reveal that the most common complaint against the force is currently rudeness and disrespect.
- For some, that is through a lack of understanding, and I pay no disrespect to people who do not understand the issue.
- Anyone who shows disrespect to Chen and Lu is showing disrespect to Taiwan.
- These attempts achieved nothing other than to generate international disrespect for Australia as a nation.
- Asking questions of one's teacher is considered, traditionally, as a challenge and a sign of disrespect.
- Racist abuse and harassment as well as other forms of cultural disrespect were the most common form of incident reported.
- No disrespect intended, but under a hat, your sticking-out hair gives you the look of a clown…
- Where are the demands for respect for the office of prime minister, and the harsh penalties for those who show disrespect?
- Certainly I mean no disrespect to the clubs and their core volunteers.
- This bill shows the government's disrespect for basic human rights and established legal principles.
- But such utter disrespect and scandalous behavior never marked those debates.
- They've all taken it in good part, though, and they realise that it's just a bit of fun and that no disrespect to them or their homeland is intended.
- No disrespect to the lads who play in the reserves but I'm 30 and don't need the technique work any more.
- No disrespect to Mrs Griggs, but she doesn't actually live here.
- It will be a mark of disrespect to rip out our memorials.
- I mean no disrespect to Canada's freestyle ski team, whoever they might be.
- For far too long they've plundered the pockets of the citizens of this country and treated us with utter disrespect.
1don't disrespect your aunt — no le faltes al respeto a tu tía
2(law/rule) no respetar
- And how, given that I do view these and many other cultures with contempt, am I supposed to provide them with respect, without disrespecting my own views?
- I often feel like stopping someone in mid-sentence and saying to them that I feel insulted and disrespected by their language.
- I cannot see him disrespecting another young woman.
- It has to do with respecting yourself and not disrespecting the game.
- No one disrespected an elder, and no one so much thought of attacking one without more than ample reason.
- Yet, at the same time the play presents male characters who dominate scenes by disrespecting both young and old female members of the community.
- As long as you're not disrespecting someone who's a fellow respected pro skater then you can't really worry about it.
- Instead of respect, you will start disrespecting anybody and everybody.
- ‘I cannot, as leader of our party and the government caucus, tolerate behavior that demeans and disrespects others,’ Martin said.
- This administration disrespects the truth, because they have a different credo.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!