The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de desvestir
1(remove robes)despojarse de sus vestiduras formal(undress) despojarse de la ropa formal, humorístico(undress) desvestirse formal, humorístico
- She let out a sigh, disrobing to change her clothes.
- On many occasions, swimmers jumped in with all of their clothes on-and disrobed to their suits during warm-up.
- As he began to disrobe in preparation for the competition, he slowly but unquestionably transformed.
- He stared down at the water for a moment before he sat down next to it and slowly disrobed, easing his body into the water.
- They slowly disrobe, so their fur can shine in the darkness.
- As a further point to be noted by some haughty officials, in Greece it is very much frowned upon for the local girls to so disrobe on the beach.
- ‘I'm taking a shower,’ he said, and I walked away as he began to disrobe.
- Ignoring the plaintive protests, I began to disrobe, assuring myself that a nice, calm bath would be just what I needed.
- Bracegirdle watched him with a smirk on his face, beginning to disrobe.
- The rest of the captives began to disrobe, and were looking forward to their first shower in days.
- The woman disrobed and climbed onto them and laid down upon them.
- Finishing the entry, he blew out the candle and disrobed, pulling on his nightshirt.
- The patient should completely disrobe and remove concealing cosmetics.
- It was all too much for some girls, and they refused to disrobe.
- Once she was sure no one would disturb her, she disrobed, and threw her filthy clothes to the ground, then eased herself into the water.
- There I paid ($100 for two hours, which is a complete bargain), disrobed, and put my clothes in a locker.
- They were going to collectively disrobe and swim out to the fountain and this girl was a bit slow and wasn't ready for them to start.
- Carol and Marty go into separate shower stalls in the girls' locker room in order to disrobe.
- The choir themselves are all dressed in yellow robes to begin with but disrobe half way through the service to reveal their normal clothes underneath.
- Flo pulls Tom to the bottom bunk and they start disrobing as the lights dim.
- Finally, disrobed of all liturgical and ceremonial vestments she donned the exquisite Robe of Purple Velvet before leaving Westminster Abbey.
- Women need a separate vesting room to permit disrobing when donning vestments.
- Nameless people, with murder on their hands, people who have disrobed women forcibly, come together.
- Although it was crowded, it wasn't so bad that others wouldn't have seen me being disrobed by some of these guys.
- When Miskovitch tried to escape by rushing past the guards who were by then trying to forcibly disrobe him, Miskovitch unintentionally hit Petrilli in the face, the guard testified.
- He could detect his own scent, nothing unusual in that, so all they had done was to toss him in here after disrobing him.
- You see, I wear the pentacle and a collar at work (which involves me being disrobed as an erotic dancer).
- In one of those we projected a film over an actor being disrobed as he recited a poem.
- High Priest, please disrobe the child and ready her for baptism.
- And how realistic is it for principals to disrobe students while a class is in session (or even after class, for that matter)?
- His remarks have since been seconded by numerous other men of all ranks who, on their own, would never admit they mentally disrobe women.
- I straddled his waist and started to disrobe him.
- But before he could disrobe her, Astarte had risen to her feet and stepped back from the bed.
- In doing so it effectively disrobes its subject, producing a computer image that leaves very little to the imagination.
- Over the past year or so, getting headlines in Texas but only modest coverage elsewhere, the ‘Texas Miracle’ has been disrobed.
- Despite being entirely disrobed, she is leaning casually forward with one hand on her hip and the other on the roof of the science block.
- Never before have women demonstrated in this manner anywhere in the country, where an attempt to disrobe Draupadi caused the Mahabharata war.
- Shankar tried to disrobe Mahua in a bid to examine her body.
- The two Moloctan had taken Claire's body, and disrobed it.
- The patient should be properly disrobed to permit complete inspection of both shoulders.
- The project has plans to disrobe riders in New Zealand, Spain, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, Canada, Germany and Belgium.
2EEUU(unfrock)(judge) destituir formal
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!