The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en Español de descontento
1descontento masculinoinsatisfacción femenino
- The Board has expressed its dissatisfaction and disappointment at this action.
- It also reveals the seething level of frustration and dissatisfaction among parents.
- On the street we heard only of people's dissatisfaction and frustration.
- Something in this comic book spoke to their dissatisfaction and frustration with the world as it stands today.
- As a result, Union leaders are unhappy and their dissatisfaction is made clear.
- For all the hype, cars seem much more the source of restless dissatisfaction than of pleasure.
- Yet if anything, my anger and dissatisfaction probably exceeds that of the residents.
- A survey then found the most common reason for dissatisfaction of treatment in labour was lack of pain relief.
- There is very little result in trying to change oneself out of dissatisfaction and disapproval.
- There is a sense of dissatisfaction amongst Australians, and unhappiness perhaps.
- The level of dissatisfaction could be seen by the fact that even representatives of the young middle classes were often upset.
- His dissatisfaction with the structure of the college's welfare system was not, however, mitigated.
- The memo does reflect some level of dissatisfaction with the progress of the war.
- This, she says, prevents dissatisfaction and unnecessary expense for the customer.
- It was only when the prospective customers expressed dissatisfaction that the deal was aborted.
- If you're in the business of building software, user dissatisfaction quite simply equates to reduced sales.
- I think some inherent dissatisfaction with my current job may have been behind my initial decision to apply for this new job.
- There's a growing and palpable dissatisfaction with what material things can provide.
- Empty stalls suggest dissatisfaction with facilities and stall fees.
- Increasing dissatisfaction over the demands faced by this generation of women is rising up the political agenda.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!