The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
Ver definición en español de disensión
1disensión femenino formaldesacuerdo masculino
- We know the media thrives on dissension, disagreement, conflict.
- The two tried to join forces, with Chiang as the head of the National Revolutionary Army, but dissension led to a civil war.
- It was a positive message to a church troubled, internationally and domestically, with dissension and discord.
- It is a doctrine of legalized favoritism that must, by its very nature, lead to dissension, corruption and tyranny.
- Amazingly though, their words and thoughts usually lead to yet more dissension, anger and violence.
- It has suffered since from political dissension and civil war.
- This exacerbated internal dissension and led, in 1894, to a split in the movement.
- So, tremendous dissension over here within the Transport Workers' Union.
- We will know such an effort has begun when dissension breaks out within America's key liberal institutions.
- After much dissension and debate Parliament voted for the move to Wellington as a city near the centre of the country.
- There was no mention of any debate or dissension about the tubes at all.
- No questions were allowed and there was no debate, dissension or discouraging words.
- Without that measure there will always be arguments, dissension and massive problems.
- Throughout these years of steady lay involvement, however, dissension within the group continued.
- Political opposition to the Confederate government matched dissension within the western army.
- When others choose not to practice within the boundaries, dissension and even errors can result.
- The collapse of the coup in the face of mass protests and dissension within the military required a shifting of gears.
- In essence, we have an elected king and any real dissension within the government tends to hand all those powers to the opposition.
- This incident is not the first serious outbreak of dissension within the security forces this year.
- There is no room for dissension in our ranks, no place for you to disagree with me.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!