The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of disertación
1University(in US: for PhD) tesis (doctoral) feminine(in UK: for lower degree) tesis feminine(in UK: for lower degree) tesina feminine
- He makes his living writing term papers and dissertations before he gets recruited by a spy agency and sent all over the world by them.
- She is prolific, with dozens of titles to her credit and several doctoral dissertations and academic titles written on her work.
- At the end there are 11 items for discussion, much as one finds in university dissertations.
- In the first chapter, Hadley introduces the topic and provides a masterly and useful survey of books and doctoral dissertations on the subject over the last fifty years.
- I did most of my dissertation away from the university, for which I am grateful.
- His university dissertation was on the role of Jews in the black civil rights movements in the US.
- It may be that you have to write a dissertation of around 10,000 to 15,000 words for your degree.
- I am writing about how World War Two affected the lives of women in Britain for my university dissertation.
- Then she went to Harvard because it would allow her to write her dissertation as a black lesbian.
- It would also be helpful for doctoral and master's degree candidates who want to study how other successful dissertations and theses have been presented.
- By the early 1980s, open classrooms had already become a footnote in doctoral dissertations.
- Why not study the literature on terrorism and write a dissertation on its implications for organizations?
- It is taught in American literature courses and has been incorporated into master's theses and doctoral dissertations.
- In many ways Nash was simply doing, admittedly at a very high level, what we were supposed to be doing when we wrote our dissertations.
- She continues to teach at the site and is considering writing her dissertation on this topic.
- As the time to write a dissertation approached, Fisher had still not chosen his life work.
- Not only had she lured him into writing her dissertation, now she was punishing him for doing it.
- She has to write a dissertation on patients' rights for her course in medical law and ethics, at King's College London.
- I don't have all the answers, but these are questions I ask every day as I write my dissertation.
- However, when it was time for him to write his dissertation, he could not go far from his own culture.
2 formal(formal discourse)disertación feminine
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!