The Top English Grammar Tips From A–Z
See Spanish definition of disoluble
- It is also working on a niche segment of taste-masked PFIs of various APIs, which can be compressed into palatable quick - dissoluble tablets, mainly, for pediatric and geriatric segments.
- When my wife and I went in for the requisite premarital investigation, the pastor asked each of us if we realized that our impending marriage was dissoluble only upon death.
- In the absence of consummation, the union was questionable at best and easily dissoluble without debasing the sacrament of marriage.
- Toni assures everyone that this ‘Niagara’ is not eternal but dissoluble.
- The dissoluble electrode is formed by a central layer having outer layers disposed on either plane side thereof.
- The five other types of marriages that are dissoluble are as follows.
Learning English? Read More About The Language Here!